The WineHunter Business Tastings is a new format in which wine producers, together with hoteliers, restaurateurs and trade visitors, can taste the wines and culinary delights that have been awarded by The WineHunter Award and can get in touch via video conference.
These tastings take place in the tasting room at the headquarters of Gourmet’s International (Ifingerstraße 19, 39010 Tscherms). Wine producers and producers of culinary delights are connected via video conference and present their products to a selected audience of trade visitors.
The WineHunter and President of the Merano WineFestival Helmuth Köcher moderates the tastings and acts as a link between the present trade audience and the producers, who present their products via video conference.
After the tasting, an aperitif with a get-together will take place on the terrace.
Format of the tasting series
• 1 hour of product presentation and tasting
• 8-12 people present (specialist audience) who taste together in the tasting room of Gourmet`s International
• Safety distance and hygiene regulations are guaranteed
• 5 producers (wine and culinary delicacies) – which are switched on for tasting via video conference and present your products
• 1 moderator (Helmuth Köcher)
• After the tasting aperitif on the terrace
How to participate?
Producers: All tastings are currently fully booked.
Trade visitors: You are a hotelier, restaurateur or specialist audience and would like to take part in a tasting? Simply send an email with the subject The WineHunter Business Tasting to email@example.com or call us at 0473 210011.
For more information, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0473 210011.